Archive for the ‘Updates’ Category
Tuesday, August 18th, 2009
Just a quick update: I mentioned I was having some prints produced a few days ago; they’ve now been added to WallBank. I wrote up the process in Vector Output, so go have a read if you’re curious about how I did it. I have a print sitting on my desk, the paper is a thick high quality archival stock, and the ink is quite a bit richer than the on-site preview.
In an interesting case of things coming around full circle, apparently the whole idea behind WallBlank’s site was inspired by a post I wrote on the main blog last year. Seems only fitting that I’d contribute something sooner or later.